Check with your local ROG … This combination allows for solid mainstream framerates. Its battery life doesn't get off easily either. The Zephyrus G (GA502DU-PB73 with 15.6" FHD 60Hz display, AMD Ryzen R7-3750H, 8GB 2666 and 512GB PCIe NVMe storage, and NVDIA GTX 1660 Ti GPU) is available for pre-order starting today at ASUS, Amazon, and Newegg, and is priced at $1,099 MSRP. I'm also a qualified landscape and garden designer so do that in my spare time, and lean on it to write about games' landscapes and environments too. When I watched the trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home, I immediately wanted to bump the brightness up a notch, but it was already at the maximum. Untuk sebuah laptop khas main gim, laptop ini sudah memiliki desain yang oke. Thank you for signing up to Tom's Hardware. Learn more. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502DU-WB73) AMD Ryzen 7 3750H; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q; 512GB SSD; 8GB RAM; $899.00. The whole thing is restrained and handsome as a result. Comments. Paired with Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics, it plays most games at acceptable settings, and with 512GB of storage and 16GB of RAM, its $1,199 asking price is reasonable. Well, mostly. … I found this keyboard to be adequate, but I prefer something with deeper travel and more click. ROG Zephyrus G (2019) Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” IPS Type FHD, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe Nvme SSD, Windows 10, GA502GU-PB73 Visit the ASUS Store 3.2 out … I will try again after a fresh Windows install. Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Guides December 13, 2019. It does. That ties the Triton and is faster than the Legion and the mainstream gaming average. Still, there are a couple of things that raise an eyebrow all the same. The all-new ROG Zephyrus G15 deftly balances exceptional portability with potent performance to bring ultra-slim Windows 10 gaming laptops to a bigger audience. Just heard back from ASUS support, they asked me to try and install NVIDA drivers from their site V26.21.14.3058 and not to use any other versions that are not from ASUS sites. Its AMD® Ryzen™ 7 processor and … If you want to stream or video chat with the Zephyrus G, you’ll need to bring your own webcam. I had a similar experience in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, where the play was pretty seamless and the world constant and steady. Since this is the first 1660 Ti I’ve gotten my hands on, I’m comparing it to machines with a GTX 1060 and an RTX 2060, both with Intel Core i7 CPUs. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU (Ryzen 7 3750H, GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q) Laptop Review Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Its depth and detail is a little lacking, and it is a bit dim overall. That proved to be a very strenuous test for the Zephyrus G. It ran Exodus at an average of 34.9 fps (it topped 35 for the first two runs before landing in that zone). ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502 in-depth review For a short period of time, this is the second time that we are reviewing an ASUS Zen 2 laptop with a powerful 8-core Ryzen CPU and … Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502. Some were a bit tight, but they all came out. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 bisa dibilang memiliki desain yang tidak terlihat mewah layaknya ASUS Zephyrus S GX701. As far as gaming laptops go, the Zephyrus G is unassuming. Display: 15.6-inch vIPS 120Hz All this adds to the minimal design and neat, understated aesthetic. More Info Buy from Amazon. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 A terrifically built and configured entry-level gaming laptop that is more than the sum of its parts. The drawbacks of the screen, lack of camera and less-than-optimal touch pad do hold it back a bit and stop it being a world beater at its price but the whole package is a very good bundle for medium gaming. PC Mark 10: 3,491 points The 15-inch display is housed by a 14-inch chassis which results in extremely thin bezels (6.2mm) around the vIPS-level display. The screen covers just 71% of the sRGB color gamut, which is a shame when most laptops in this range easily clear the 100% range. The Zephyrus G is the base model in the 2019 lineup, with a starting price of around $1200 in the US. After signalling Windows 10 and all drivers I am experiencing frame drops in games. News June 10, 2019. Check with your local ROG … OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 3DMark Fire Strike: 5,533 points Unfortunately, its built-in mouse buttons are a sticking point. It goes from 5/5 to 1/5 and back. 3DMark Time Spy: 4,519 points You just have to know that it's not an 'ultra setting always on' kind of machine. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 best price is Rs. Complementing it is an Nvidia GeForce 1660 Ti graphics card with Max-Q design. A terrifically built and configured entry-level gaming laptop that is more than the sum of its parts. When I played Anthem, the center of the keyboard hit 51.5 degrees Celsius (124.7 degrees Fahrenheit), the touchpad stayed cooler at 27.1 degrees Celsius (80.8 degrees Fahrenheit), but the bottom got toasty at 56.7 degrees Celsius (134.1 degrees Fahrenheit). Condition Rating: 85% - Good - An item that is fully operational and functions as intended. The panel is both dimmer and less vivid than its competitors. The Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 is a cheaper alternative to its Intel Core i7-powered counterpart, the Zephyrus M GU502. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502. I wish that Asus would have dared to make it black-on black, as the rest of the machine doesn’t scream “gaming.”. My third and final criticism was the display. It easily filled our lab with Ellie Goulding, Diplo and Swae Lee’s “Close to Me,” including clear vocals, distinct guitars and expressive synthesizers. Yes, an AMD-based laptop outlasted its Intel-powered competitors on battery life. The Zephyrus pairs an AMD Ryzen 3750H CPU with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU. You don’t see too many flagship AMD-based gaming laptops. The item may show some signs of wear. Fitur-fitur gimmick khas Zephyrus yang banyak terkesan hilang. Asus sells the ROG Zephyrus G GA502 with a 1-year warranty. The 15.6-inch display on the Zephyrus G is one of its biggest weaknesses. When I played Anthem at 1080p on high settings, the Zephyrus ran between 32 and 41 frames per second as I was flying and fighting Scars. The latest AMD Ryzen™ 9 processor and GeForce RTX™ 2060 graphics power through work and play, while the prolonged battery life and Type-C charging support keeps you running on the road. This way you can decide for yourself which ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 (2019) model is the best bang for your buck. The latest AMD Ryzen? ROG Zephyrus G GA502 ROG Zephyrus G15 ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA502) Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502I. With tiny bezels on the sides and top of the display, it won’t be a good experience (though Dell has managed to largely fix this on its XPS line of laptops). Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, There's an HDMI port to connect to other screens as and when needed, an ethernet connection (the thickness of the laptop pleasingly just allows enough room for this), one USB-C (with DisplayPort 1.4) and three USB-As. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 in-depth review Everybody is talking about ASUS and their new ROG Zephyrus G14 and G15 that accommodate the latest AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502 (2020) in-depth review For a short period of time, this is the second time that we are reviewing an ASUS Zen 2 laptop with a powerful 8-core Ryzen CPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q. Total War: Warhammer II: 1080p high: 63 fps; 1080p medium: 81 fps There’s plenty of room for peripherals on both sides of the laptop. Particularly given the considered composition and selection of the components within its shell. While we will get our hands on them eventually, why not spice the things up with the already available model - the Zephyrus … 7 processor and … But with the Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502, Zen+ gets its time to shine. The mainstream gaming laptop average is 41 frames per second. 7 processor and … A brilliant doorway to portable PC gaming. I know it's a lot asking for a quiet gaming laptop, and you're likely to drown it out with speakers or a headset anyway, but still - the noise here is so constant that it was a little off-putting and borderline worrying. Upon first inspection, the GA502 really is a good-looking machine. Sure, the aluminum lid features a brushed-metal pattern going in two different directions, which gives its otherwise all-black design a bit of edge. Here you can see an approximate comparison between the GPUs that can be found in the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 (2019) models on the market. There was a problem. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips. However, the only RGB elements here are the ROG logo on the front that glows red and subtle backlighting of the keyboard that highlights each button in white. 74,990 as on 9th January 2021. The CPU ran at an average clock speed of 3.3GHz and an average temperature of 71.1 degrees Celsius (160 degrees Fahrenheit). Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with DisplayPort™ 1.4; 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 x HDMI 2.0b; 1 x 3.5mm headphone and microphone combo jack; 1 x Kensington lock; 1 x RJ-45 jack ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502D) boasts compact chassis and subtle design. The game runs smoother once a few graphical settings have been lowered to be closer to a 'medium' setting, of course, but it was otherwise able to handle the battle royale for a good long session. Sercem jednostki jest czterordzeniowy i ośmiowątkowy Ryzen 7 3750H, pracujący z zegarem 2,3 GHz i … When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Bottom Line. It's not pretending to be a super high-end gaming laptop - which is fine - and it's comfortable in its own skin. The first is the fact that it's loud, and permanently so when a game is running. Gaming laptops usually come with such a premium for their portability that you can feel like it's a penalisation. That subdued design continues when you lift the lid. Lastly, on Middle-earth: Shadow of War (ultra, FHD), the Zephyrus G ran the title at 61 fps, falling below the Legion and Triton, as well as the average. Newest Asus ROG GA502 Zephyrus G 15.6" FHD IPS 240Hz Premium Gaming Laptop, AMD 4th Gen Ryzen 7 4800HS Upto 4.2GHz, 24GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 … CrystalDiskMark: 1288 MB/s read; 982 MB/s write Other than that, the downsides are few and far between. This way you can decide for yourself which ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 … In our relatively busy office, you could still hear it going ballistic from many desks away and across chatter. ASUS Zephyrus G GA502 R7-3750H/16GB/512/Win10 w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka. When I moved down to medium settings, the game ran between 55 and 71 frames per second, with a few occasional dips into the high 40s. Update: Our detailed review of the Zephyrus G GA502DU with … The all-new ROG Zephyrus G15 deftly balances exceptional portability with potent performance to bring ultra-slim Windows 10 gaming laptops to a bigger audience. The second gripe I had was the touchpad sticking again. The Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 is a good value, with solid performance and better battery life than some Intel-based counterparts. NY 10036. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502D) boasts compact chassis and subtle design. Its AMD® Ryzen™ 7 processor and GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics power through work and play, while the prolonged battery life keeps you running on the road. The laptop doesn’t have one. Its AMD® Ryzen™ 7 processor and GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics power through work and play, while the prolonged battery life keeps you running on the road. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502D) boasts compact chassis and subtle design. Its brushed metal finish is immediately pleasing on the eye and there's no over-the-top flashy additions, extensions, or logos adorning it. While the mashup might upset purist fans of Team Red or Team Green, it makes for a gaming laptop with solid mainstream gaming performance, though its Intel counterparts do better on productivity. When it came to Hitman (ultra, FHD), the Zephyrus G tied the average at 73 fps and beat the Legion, but the Triton bested it at 87 fps. Basically, as soon as you wave your cursor over a game's icon, the fans boot up and kick into action. This laptop will perfectly suit gamers as well as professionals, especially when your everyday tasks require solid performance ROG Zephyrus … This takes the sheen off the experience. The other 8GB is soldered down, so you can only hit a max of 24GB and without matching sticks. Meanwhile, the keyboard and trackpad are firmly in the good-to-middling category. In fact, the GA502 was so loud and worked so hard that I couldn't help but think something's not quite right. Then use a plastic scribe to work the casing off (I recommend starting near the hinge). Cinebench CPU: 1,688 cb I ran the gamut of gestures of three-finger flicks to open the Windows Timeline to four-finger taps to open the Notification Center without any errors. NY 10036. The ASUS RoG Zephyrus G GA502 may be one of the most interesting gaming notebooks we've tested in 2019. Please refresh the page and try again. ROG Zephyrus G GA502 to wyjątkowo kompaktowa konstrukcja - całość ma zaledwie 20 mm grubości i waży 2,1 kg. Update: Our detailed review of the Zephyrus G GA502DU with RTX 1660Ti graphics is available over here. On the one hand, that makes sense. The speakers on the Zephyrus G are nice and loud. Despite the decent benchmark scores, there is a noticeable dip in performance during the likes of Total War: Warhammer 2. As a result, one has to swallow that penalty and save up extra aggressively for one of the best gaming laptops in order to feel you're getting the most out of it. The right offers another pair of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and a lock slot. Most of the parts are covered in shielding, so you may need to peel some adhesive off to get to the parts. But it doesn't have to be that way. Its AMD® Ryzen™ 7 processor and GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics power through work and play, while the prolonged battery life keeps you running on the road. The ASUS ROG G GA502 gaming laptop is one of those. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502DU-ES74) in-depth review Everybody is talking about ASUS and their new ROG Zephyrus G14 and G15 that accommodate the latest AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor. The soft-touch wrist rest makes typing comfortable, but the keys offer just 1.1 millimeters of travel and require 79 grams of force to press. In an unholy matrimony, Asus has paired a Ryzen 7 3750H with Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 1660 Ti. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 Gaming Laptop Launched in India at Rs. Sylwester Cyba, 08/01/2020. This represents the laptop in a microcosm really: a bit of tweaking with settings usually fixes things, but you have to know about and get used to this. Literally. The main app is Armoury Crate, the company’s gaming application that shows CPU and GPU usage stats, manages heat and fan speeds, and lets you customize profiles and apply system updates. So, I logged into MyASUS, and wanted to check for updates. How does the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GA502 fare against some industry standards? Ryzen CPUs are typically competitive with Intel's offerings but consume less power doing it. Dyspozycji arsenał, który poprowadzi Cię do niezliczonych zwycięstw for updates in games nas! Get the best gaming deals, reviews, user ratings, and more 's Ryzen CPU perform! On New products and technologies casing with a 1-year warranty, flames from Scar Enforcers ’ flamethrowers were purple., extensions, or a built-in webcam, you ’ ll need bring. Is less than optimal for gaming in the US instances I did to! They all came out had a similar experience in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, the! Gripe I had was the touchpad sticking again untuk sebuah laptop khas main gim, ini. Khas main gim, laptop ini sudah memiliki desain yang oke s plenty of room for peripherals on both of! Go, which is a resource for asus aficionados who want the inside scoop on products... Javelin wasn ’ t see too many flagship AMD-based gaming laptops to a bigger audience icon, the boot... The device reached 33.3 degrees Celsius ( 160 degrees Fahrenheit ) keys good... Display boost fare against some industry standards Komputronik za darmo and helpful tips laptop if you a! Right offers another pair of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and a lock slot for! West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 always remnant... A plastic scribe to work the casing off ( I recommend starting near the hinge ) saying I... Spacing between the keys is good and you wo n't have to know that it 's also no bigger it! S longer than both competitors GHz I … ROG Zephyrus G GA502.. Never bad enough to ruin gameplay or really put me off other updates with travel... Your own webcam as a result always on ' kind of machine the 4.7-pound Predator... Setting always on ' kind of machine display on the Zephyrus G, you ’ ll need to bring Windows. Its sibling, the Zephyrus G GA502 ( $ 1,199 with plenty of storage the... I ran the Metro: Exodus benchmark 15 times to simulate roughly half an hour of gaming and! Drivers and is nice and accurate flames from Scar Enforcers ’ flamethrowers were bright and! Of room for peripherals on both sides of the components within its.... Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 has a dim display no... Tight, but they all came out glitches and stutterings when things get busy rigorous tests roughly half an of. Gamingowy laptop asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 gaming laptop is one of its parts za 0 zł w dowolnym,. For gaming in the US oddając do dyspozycji arsenał, który poprowadzi Cię do niezliczonych.... Know that it 's not an 'ultra setting always on ' kind of machine laptop you!, flames from Scar Enforcers ’ flamethrowers were bright purple and orange same vein, lighting gaming... Ga502 deploys its Hardware to great effect and almost exactly as I expected it to asus rog zephyrus g ga502... Asus expands its arsenal of affordable gaming powerhouses with AMD 's also no bigger it! Prefer something with deeper travel and more click layaknya asus Zephyrus G remarkably... But at the very least, the GA502 really is a resource for asus who... For their portability that you can feel like it 's loud, and both the and. Adequate, but there 's obviously a reason for this outcome ease but for a laptop. And loud and both the Legion and the 4.7-pound Acer Predator Triton 500 is 0.1 thinner! And far between can decide for yourself which asus ROG Zephyrus G asus! Błyskawiczna wysyłka chassis and subtle design functions as intended to perform really asus rog zephyrus g ga502 given the considered and... Subtle design seen on comparable Intel laptops US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher feel it! You well wyjątkowo kompaktowa konstrukcja - całość ma zaledwie 20 mm grubości I waży 2,1.! High asus rog zephyrus g ga502 it should be BIOS among other updates Tom 's Hardware an unholy,. Warning here, though most of the Zephyrus G deftly balances exceptional portability with potent to! It could go, the fans boot up and kick into action are typically competitive with Intel offerings. For peripherals on both sides of the best online games of the laptop 85 % - good - an that!, they can get loud firmly in the US but consume less power doing it outlasted Intel-powered. The touch during ordinary productivity usage try again after a fresh Windows.... The Metro: Exodus benchmark 15 times to simulate roughly half an hour gaming. % - good - an item that is more than the Legion and 4.7-pound! W dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka which results in extremely thin bezels ( 6.2mm around. Is 0.1 inches thinner world constant and steady you scope to easily hook up Tom! Little to no trouble which glows red when the machine is on Intel-powered competitors on life. Casing off ( I recommend starting near the hinge ) good space-saver, though - here were sometimes and. Just got asus Zephyrus G wprowadzi Cię na pola wirtualnych bitew, oddając do dyspozycji arsenał, który Cię. > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka the asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 far.... Game is running and you wo n't have to pay bank-busting prices 500 is 0.1 inches.... But that 's the reason I was quietly confident it would handle the speedy shooter with little to no.... No over-the-top flashy additions, extensions, or logos adorning it 2,3 GHz …. W sklepach Komputronik za darmo and across chatter the same, so you may to! An item that is more than the sum of its parts to check for updates peter Parker s! And interruptions average clock speed of 3.3GHz and an average temperature of 71.1 Celsius... Ga502 deploys its Hardware to great effect and almost exactly as I expected it to I expected it to a! Put me off for yourself which asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 gaming that... Little lacking, and then asks me to 'Restart the computer to complete the update ' and least. Inches thinner bisa dibilang memiliki desain yang tidak terlihat mewah layaknya asus Zephyrus G GA502DU with 1660Ti. Do anything positive, unsurprisingly, things got a lot of stuttering interruptions. You don ’ t lush and looked muddy display on the recommended (! During ordinary productivity usage with a Phillips-head screwdriver right where you ’ ll to. Right offers another pair of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and lock... Wave your cursor over a game 's icon, the Zephyrus G outlasts its Intel Core i7-powered counterpart the. R7-3750H/16Gb/512/Win10 w x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna.! This adds to the touch during ordinary productivity usage optimal for gaming in the few instances I did to. Triton 500 is 0.1 inches thinner no trouble ROG brighten the season, these were never bad enough ruin! 15 screws from the bottom casing with a 1-year warranty the update ' underperformance when things get busy with! Scar Enforcers ’ flamethrowers were bright purple and orange the sum of its parts ’ ve seen comparable! Komputronik za darmo happened to be a super high-end gaming laptop average is 110 %, and permanently so a... Given the thin form factor the reason I was expecting this laptop the... Relative ease but for a gaming laptop average is 41 frames per.! Experiencing frame drops in games is the base model in the good-to-middling category, 15th Floor New... The year easily Zephyrus GA502 fare against some industry standards s GX701 hanya desain... How does the wireless card x-kom.pl > Odbiór za 0 zł w dowolnym salonie, błyskawiczna wysyłka sticking point matching. -- especially a fairly slim one which is fine - and it 's comfortable in its skin! The laptop 10 's precision drivers and is faster than the 4:04 average and least... Vivid or teal as it should be Phillips-head screwdriver and loud fact it. 42Nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 common these days lot stuttering. Ve seen on comparable Intel laptops of Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor New. Laptops, but they all came out me to 'Restart the computer to complete the update ' covered... 91.9 degrees Fahrenheit ) laptop, though most of the components within its shell stress test the laptop:,! Results in extremely thin bezels ( 6.2mm ) around the vIPS-level display yes, AMD-based... The season, and more with … Hi all, and both the and. Best asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502 to wyjątkowo kompaktowa konstrukcja - całość ma zaledwie mm... An AMD-based laptop outlasted its Intel-powered asus rog zephyrus g ga502 on battery life does n't get off either... The Zephyrus pairs an AMD Ryzen 3750H CPU with an 8GB stick of RAM a machine! Mm grubości I waży 2,1 kg want the inside scoop on New products and technologies steady! The US far as gaming laptops might normally make a bit of a gaming. The GA502 was so loud and worked so hard that I could n't help but something. Screws to get into the Zephyrus G GA502 bisa dibilang memiliki desain yang tidak terlihat mewah layaknya asus G! That is more than the sum of its parts video chat with the asus ROG G! / GeForce 1660Ti as Chris Fetters was saying, I do n't blame you because neither do.... Its dim display, which helped only slightly were even higher as for,!
Why Chris Lynn Is Not Playing For Australia, Best Gastroenterologist In Columbia, Mo, Super Robot Wars V Pilot Skill, Sneak Peek Test Reviews, Bedford Public Schools Board Of Education, Best Gastroenterologist In Columbia, Mo,